Reiki is a form of Biofield Energy Therapy that reduces stress and pain while promoting healing. Biofield Energy Therapy addresses physical, emotional, mental and spiritual imbalances with the client’s aura and physical body.
- A group of Complementary and Alternative Medicine practitioners and researchers at the Office of Alternative Medicine within the US National Institute of Health in 1992. They defined it as a massless field, not necessarily electromagnetic, that surrounds and permeates living bodies and affects the body”.
- The CDC completed a National Health Interview Survey that showed 1.2 million adults and 161,000 children received one or more sessions such as Reiki in 2007.
- The Healing Touch Professional Association estimates that more than 30,000 nurses in U.S. Hospitals use these touch practices every year.
- The Washington Post reported more than 60 US Hospitals have Reiki with patient services and its Education at 800 hospitals from a UCLA study. Also stated was that hospitals seek out Reiki Masters for training nurses and medical staff.
- As of today, the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) estimates that more than four million people have studied Reiki, and more than eight hundred American hospitals incorporate it to help patients manage pain. So, for more information search: Reiki in Hospitals.
About my training…
I began feeling Energy in 1970 and by 1980’s, I was giving Distant Healings to family. In 2013, I began Usui Reiki Training and have not looked back! I’m currently an Online Usui/Holy Fire® III Karuna® Reiki Master Teacher, Online Christ Heart Reiki Master Teacher and a Jikiden Reiki Practitioner. My Usui Reiki Teachers are Teresa Hager, Toni Dafeldecker, Colleen Benelli, William Rand & Deborah Pecks (Jikiden Reiki Teacher). Furthermore, each teacher offers something unique and special!
My certifications are listed as Johnson, Deborah: Online Usui/Holy Fire® III Karuna® Reiki Master Teacher (verify ‘J’ for Johnson, go to page 13).
Usui/Holy Fire® Karuna® Reiki Sessions: In-Person or Distant
FYI: The Usui Reiki Practitioner should present their Reiki Certification Certificate either on the wall or have available upon your request. Note: Usui Reiki Certificate Certification is associated to each organization or association. A few are: ICRT Organization; Reiki Lifestyle; Reiki Association and IARP Organization.
Your First Session:
The Usui Reiki Practitioner serves as a vessel that supplies healing energies where they are most needed by you. The Reiki Energy flows out through the palms of the Practitioner’s hands while lightly touching your body. There is a set of hand positions used with all Reiki sessions. Each position is meant to balance the energies in that area and remove stuck energies. As you receive this balancing of energies, you begin to relax and reduce stress. Consequently, this relaxation and less stress allows space for your body to rest and heal, and to function more optimally. In addition, if you need particular attention placed on one area, do let your Usui Reiki Practitioner know.
Your Usui Reiki Practitioner will have you complete your Health History with your Signed Release Form before your first session.
What to Expect:
- My services includes music, Essential Oils aroma, plant and crystal therapies.
- You remain fully clothed with loose-fitting clothing and select how you want to receive your Reiki session – Chair or Massage Table.
- Speak your Intention, Simple Prayer or Lord’s Prayer. A Simple Prayer: I surrender to you God, Jesus and Holy Spirit and give you permission to heal me for my highest and best good.
- With soothing music playing, close your eyes and begin the slow-breathing method: 4 in – hold – 8 out – hold and repeat for 3 – 4 minutes. This preparation helps calm your mind’s thoughts while releasing tension and anxiety. If thoughts continue, just listen to the soothing music and breathe.
- Another Usui Reiki Method is to scan your Aura and Physical Body to gain a sense of where you need Healing. My hands are slightly above your physical body at your head and I begin to move slowly downward on one side of your body to your feet then back up again.
- Hands-on-Healing (Laying-on-Hands) begins by lightly touching your head, shoulders, arms, hands, stomach, legs, and feet. Many times, as I move from one hand position to another, I can sense areas within you that needs extra attention.
- The Reiki session lasts between 15 to 60 minutes and you may feel deep relaxation and sleep.
- At the end of your Reiki session, we both share what was experience with a possible purpose, goal, and/or message for you.
Ready to make an appointment…
Usui/HF Reiki Session here
Usui/HF Animal Reiki Session here
Combo Session: Book of Life Reading & Usui/HF Reiki or CHR Session here
15-minute Usui/HF Reiki Complimentary (first-time only) here
Usui/Holy Fire® III Karuna® Reiki Training – all Levels here
Usui/Holy Fire® Reiki can shift the Energies in your life around:
- Sports injuries (old or new) – that just aren’t healing swiftly enough
- Chronic back pain – hurting your vitality
- Chronic stress or anxiety – decreasing your ability to respond to challenges in your life
- Debilitating headaches – forcing you to miss important events
- Digestive issues – that have you struggling
- Low energy levels from chronic illness – leaving you feeling exhausted
- Optimizing your energy and performance (general life, business, athletics…)
Finally, please contact if you have any additional questions here. I’d be glad to offer my assistance!