The Book of Life throughout History…
Man has acknowledged the Book of Life existence from many different cultures throughout all time in our world. Indeed, the Bible speaks about the Book of Life in the Old and New Testaments. The Book of Life is actually Two Books. They are titled the Book of Life and the Book of Remembrance which is also called the Akashic Records (AR). Furthermore, Akashic is defined as “Heaven”. Therefore, these same records can also be called Heaven’s Book.
The Book of Life is defined as, “Where all the names are house of those who have lived on this Earth since the beginning of time according to Revelation 17:8.” It’s likened to a Library having an Index Card that states which Hallway and Shelf your records can be found. Further, your records are kept by Angelic-Servants of God who do not judge you. They are the ones who transcribe into your Book of Life and Book of Remembrance. Additionally, they are the ones who speak to me on your behalf during your reading.
Ecclesiastes 12:14 states, “For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.”
A few examples in the Old Testament:
- Exodus 32:32, Moses petitioned God to save the Israelites, “But now, if Thou wilt, forgive their sin and if not, please blot me out from Thy Book which Thou hast written.”
- Psalm 139:13-16, King David spoke to God, “All the days ordained for me were written in Your Book before one of them came to be.”
- Psalm 56:8, King David remarks, “Record my misery; list my tears on your scroll—are they not in Your Record?”
- Malachi 3:16 mentions, “and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a Book of Remembrance was written before him.”
Other examples in the New Testament:
- Both Luke 10:20 and Hebrews 12:23 speaks of “stand recorded or enrolled.”
- Philippians 4:3, “are in the Book of Life,” states of a continual condition and permanence of these records.
- Revelation 3:5, 13:8, 17:8, 20:12, 20:15, 21:27 states “Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Book of Life.”
Book of Life with Edgar Cayce:
Renowned Christian Spiritualist, Edgar Cayce stated that one’s records are, “The record of God, of thee, thy soul within and the knowledge of same. So in Reading Number 2533-8 – He explains the difference between the Book of Life and the Akashic Records:
- What is meant by The Book of Life?
A. The record that the individual entity itself writes upon the skein of time and space, through patience and is opened when self has attuned to the infinite, and may be read by those attuning (adapting) to that consciousness (awareness).
- The Book of God’s Remembrances?
A. This is the Book of Life.
- What is meant by The Akashic Records?
A. Those made by the individual, as just indicated above.
Can you finally understand and heal from the outcome of choices or repeated patterns? Yes!
- Accessing your Book of Life (Akashic Records) can have a tremendous influence upon your daily life, relationships, emotions, and belief system. In essence, this healing method targets a specific choice or repeated pattern in your life which can then allow you to receive a higher understanding and wisdom.
- Furthering your self-awareness and growth with God (Spirit) which influences and transforms your Spirit, Soul and Body. This healing method depends specifically upon your dedication to God’s Message He has given for you to follow.
- Both Healing Methods are based on your Free-Will by allowing God’s Grace to work in Your Life.
Ready to make an appointment…
Personal Consultation (Heaven’s Wisdom) here
Couples Consultation (Spirit Message/Healing) here
Business Consultation (Strategy Plan) here
Combo Session: Book of Life Personal Consultation & Usui/HF Reiki or CHR Healing Session here
Training >> Book of Life Teleseminars & Home Study Workshops here